1. Gandalf: White or Grey, dead or alive, Gandalf is pretty amazing. He is a warrior, a general, a wizard, a mentor. Yes. And he beat the Balrog.
16. Uncle Owen: Won the play-in-game with Aunt Veru. Enjoy it while it lasts. Uncle Owen was pretty much a grump, not letting Luke join the Academy, lying to him about his parents and not letting him go to the Toshi Station to pick up some power converters.
9. Jabba the Hutt: Fat and Powerful. Just look at his crazy posse.
8. R2-D2: Just a little robot who can't talk or walk really, but saved the day for Luke, Han, Leia, and Chewie multiple times.
5. Elrond: Pretty much the main man, or main elf. He was there when Isildur struck down Sauron. He is wise and smart and just has everything on lockdown.
12. Denethor: Pretty much an ass and a bad leader, but he did go out in a blaze of glory.
13. C-3PO: Gay robot.
4. Princess Leia: Quite the feminist at times- taking control on the Death Star and on Endor. But she did make out with her brother. Hmm?
3. Legolas: Pretty baller with that bow and arrow. And he's an elf, so he's good at pretty much everything. Probably the coolest action scenes in the movies.
14. Hoth Yeti: Hoth Yeti, least screen time for any of the tournament contestants.
11. Lobot: Another one for the hardcore Star Wars fan. Lobot was Lando's assistant at Cloud City. I don't know why, but I like him. I also remember the Doritos holographic disc of Lobot. Pretty much all it did was open his eyes. I mean he is connected to the computers and all.
6. Merry: Another hobbit. This one was a bit more hardcore, not afraid to fight and even take on the Witch King.
10. Faramir: Kind of weak in the movies, but better in the books, smarter too. Kind of sucks to have to be compared to his bro and the whole thing about his father wishing he had died instead was kind of rough. The suicide mission of Minis Morgol was pretty cool and he ended up with Eowyn in the end.
7. Pippen: "Fool of a Took", inclined to making mistakes as seen in the waking of the Balrog in Moria and looking into the Palantir. But he made up for it by saving Faramir, or at least getting Gandalf to save Faramir.
15. Biggs Darklighter: Luke's boyhood friend and wingmate in the first death star run. Dead, but nice 'stache.
2. Chewbacca: Yeah, the Wookie. Everyone's Favorite Star Wars alien.