Friday, April 25, 2008

Bloomington, IN

In honor of my 100th post, I will tell you about our stop at Indiana University.
It was easily the worst stop this leg. A school of over 40,000 and we talked to about 50 people. No media either. We were in a real bad spot, behind the parking lot behind the library. Yeah, so I got no love for IU.
Disappointing.
Good weather, though. And a former PVSer bought us dinner afterwards. Oh, almost forget. She was giving us a little tour after dinner and I saw some random girl vomit...at 6:00 PM....wearing a sun dress...in front of a church. Put the visual together there. It was pretty funny. That brings the grade up from and F to a...

Grade: D

1 comment:

Alex Luboff said...

Ass. I know exactly where you guys could go next time, it would be a much better place. Duh. I own IU. And you forgot to mention me in the post. Grade for your post: F+