Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Live Changing Event?

Did the title reel you in? I hope so.
No I'm not getting a new job or getting married, nothing like that.
The life changing event I am referring to happened yesterday when I discovered something called Shaq Attaq pinball. Yes, Shaq Attaq Pinball. I was excited and intrigued at first. I read about it, looked at some pictures. Then it got better. I discovered it was on ebay with the bid only at $51.00! Wow. Further research showed me that shipping was $250. Not bad, but here's the kicker, it's selling from West Bend, Wisconsin, so it can just be picked up. Wow. Yeah, so I'm excited about this. It may not be a life changing event yet, but it has the potential. Now I just need to win the auction and then have someone in Wisconsin pick it up for me. Then my life's dream will be complete. Pretend that this is Make-a-Wish and I'm a sick kid and you can help me out by picking this machine up. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: