1.Darth Vader: Baddest of the bad, evilest of the evil. And thanks to 6 movies, you know pretty much everything about his life, so I don't have to say more.
16: Jango Fett: Boba's dad, army of clones made from him. Got his head cut off by Mace Windu.
9. Balrog: Well, this picture really doesn't do justice. Just watch this part of the movie. Definitely in my top 3 in the entire trilogy. Great scene on the bridge. Wow! Apparently Balrog is one of the oldest demons, servant of Sauron's original master. Watch out, he's got some long whips.
8. Galadriel: Pretty powerful elf, bearer of one of the original rings of power. One of those people around for all the action in Middle-Earth. But you don't want to get on her bad side, as seen when she went crazy on Frodo and the ring. "My, what a lovely singing voice you must have."
5. Qui-Gon Jinn: I really like Liam Neeson and Qui-Gon was a good character, a great example of what a Jedi should be. I wish he would've been around longer.
12. Arwen: To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure what she did in the movies. And she's not that cute. OVERRATED Clap-Clap Clap-clap-clap
13. General Grievous: Weird Robot General with light-saber in Eposide III. Good fighter, but not really sure I totally understand his role in the movie.
4.Frod0: The ring-bearer. A tough job. I mean, Frodo was kind of tender a lot of the time, but in the end, he got the job done. Saved Middle-Earth. Nice
3. Gollum: Gollum/Smegol/Stinker, don't trust this cat. He'll kill. He'll bite of fingers. He'll be your friend. He'll back stab, anything to get his "precious". Just a little tip, he should probably just shave his head already. The comb over just isn't working.
14. Shelob: Huge Spider, Scary.
10. Grand Moff Tarkin: One of the few Imperials to keep Vader in check. Man, he was so evil, but also so cool. He was like the Steve McQueen of evil, real old guys. He blew up a planet. And after him, the Imperial army was pretty weak. Beginning of their downfall.
7. Eowyn: Now this is a woman I can like. You think she is all innocent and cute and then bam, she defying the king and going to battle. You think she's gonna be a liability and them bang, she avengers the king. She killed the Witch King and the Nazgul. Damn. "I am no man!" Yeah, I'm cool wit dat.
6. King Theoden: Has there ever been a more intense transformation in movie history? Well maybe Aladdin to Prince Ali or Robin Williams to Mrs. Doubtfire, but this was pretty intense. Just look at him in Two Towers before Gandalf frees him. Old and decrepit, pretty much lifeless. Then afterwards, the epitome of a king. His get hype speeches before the big battles were great. They made me want to throw on a helmet and grab a sword. A very underrated character.
11. Eomer: One of those Rohan guys with long hair. Good at riding horses. My become the next king , not really sure. Matched up against his uncle I think. Watch out.
15. Bib Fortuna: Jabba's assistant/advisor/doorman I guess. He is a Twi'lek, and from the books I read and some of the dancers in the movies, apparently Twi'leks are very alluring to human, kind of like Asian women to white men. But I don't really see it.
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi: We're going for Episode 2 and 3 Obi-Wan here. The Jedi in this prime. Pre-getting old an leaving to hide, post weird one long strand of hair. Think the only Jedi that survived Order 66. Think the fight against evil Anakin, the one where he makes him a quadriplegic. Yeah, that one.