1.Aragorn: Pretty much the man in every way- fighting, leading, courage, ladies love him, king, friend. Wow. What more can I say?
16. Nien Numb: Weird looking alien pilot who helped Lando bring down the second Death Star.
Obscure Star Wars Trivia: Niem Numb's niece later became a member of Rogue Squadron. (Yeah, I know a lot of useless junk)
9. Boba Fett: The one who got Han Solo. Set up a nice plan with Vader which almost got everybody. Went down to the Sarlac Pit in Return of the Jedi, but look at the whole package. He looks pretty cool and I like bounty hunters.
8. Mace Windu: Samuel L. baby. A wise Jedi. Not really sure how I felt about him until he started fighting. Kicked ass in the Battle Royale in Episode II. And in Revenge of the Sith, he totally was kicking Emperor Palpatine's ass in their fight. Then Anakin came in and you know.
5. Treebeard: Don't get this tree-man-thing angry. The Ents storming of Orthanc was one of my favorite parts of all the movies. Ents are pretty tight man.
12.Darth Maul: Darth Maul had a lot of potential. A lot. He looked cool, had the double lightsaber and all. I even went on a "man-date" to see the movie. But it just didn't work. He was too much and not enough at the same time. He did kill Qui-Gon, though.
13. Grima Wormtongue: Another scary, ugly cat. Worked for Saruman and had King Theoden and Rohan under wraps for a while.
4. The Emperor: Pretty scary. Ugly, powerful, manipulative, able to shoot out lightning bolts from his hands. And all this was definitely added to by episodes 1-3. He pretty much single handedly brought down the entire Republic, using Darth Maul, Count Dooku and Anakin/Vader as pawns and don't forget Order 66. Could use some skin care products, though
3. Saruman:Another badass mother. Head of the wizard council. Has a pretty nice home. Makes his own orcs. Wish I knew more of his history. Things didn't turn out the best for him, but anyone that can rival Gandalf is pretty powerful.
14. Wicket: Yub-Yub muthafucker
11. Witch King of Angmar (aka head dark rider):Pretty raw and scary, not sure how he got his ring or how he became the lead Dark Rider, but if he had a wallet I'm sure it would have BMF on it. But he was defeated by a hobbit and a woman.
6. Old Ben Kenobi: The old Jedi. Lots of famous lines. Taught Luke about the Force. Sacrificed himself at the end came back blue.
7. Boromir: Just like his brother, he was a much better character in the books. He had much more depth and honor. But in the movie his death scene was pretty raw. Get 'em Sean Bean.
10. Queen Amadala: I'm sure how I feel about her. She's hot in the picture. She gave birth to Jedi twins. She was kind of a good queen in the first movie. She fought pretty well in the second. But overall, she was kind of a damsel in distress
15. Dr. Evazan: "He doesn't like you. I don't like you either. We're wanted men. I have a death sentence, on 12 systems." Luke "Ok, I'll be careful" "You'll be dead!" And then Obi-Wan comes in and kills him, or at least cuts his arm off. Jacked up.
Obscure Star Wars Trivia: name in original script and movie credits was just 'Grubby Human'
2. Yoda: I didn't go with old yoda and older yoda, cuz 40 years to a 900 year old alien isn't much (900 years old you be look so good you will not, hm) and he was pretty awesome in all the movies he was in. I mean, I did not expect his crazy lightsaber skills in episode II, but his whole character in Empire Strikes back was pretty nice too.