Friday, January 4, 2008

2008

Happy New Year everyone. I'm back in Milwaukee, so that my explain my lack of writing. Not as much time on my hands as in Montana.

I'm not gonna lie, 2007 was a rough year for me, probably my roughest ever. Let's see, I was....
-kicked out of a Christian Volunteer program
- picked up by the police for being passed out drunk at about 4:00 in the afternoon on a Sunday
- stopped going to church
- moved back in with my parents
- moved to Montana (actually a good thing)
- tons of other stupid drunken things involving falling down, getting lost, using my credit card, women, ouch

But 2007 is now behind us. My scars (literal) have healed, the police aren't after me, and I'm only about a G in debt. Could be worse.

Now is the time to look forward to 2008, much like Conan's "In the Year 2000"
In the Year 2008....

- The Brewers will win the World Series
- Everton will win some sort of Silverware
- I will learn to surf
- I will go on a date with a celebrity, or at least go on a date
- John Edwards will be elected Vice President of the United States of America
- I will buy my first car
- My brother will get married
- I will start writing the Great American Graphic Novel
- Man Walks on Moon
- I'll either get a real job or get into grad school.
- I'll win the lottery
- The new Indiana Jones won't suck
- George Lucus will contact me to write Star Wars VII
- someone will read this blog
- I'll get into great shape
- I will buy an island
- someone will call me a jerk


That's all I got. Looks like a good year. 2008 are you ready for me?

No comments: