Monday, January 21, 2008

I still love Brett Favre!

I still love Brett Favre.
But how often do you have the NFC championship in your house? Man.
I don't see us being as good next year, but Brett will be back. He is all I know in football, been the man ever since I can remember. He won't leave.


In other news, got two days off. Nice. In Colorado now. We are bringing the cold wherever we go.
Austrialian Open is going on right now. Wish I was there. I got a new favorite tennis player, and by favorite I mean tennis player I think is hot- Maria Kirilenko. Damn fit. Last year was Ana Ivanovic, who is still high on my list, but I think Kirilenko has got her beat. She's my Maria.
And that first one was after 3 sets of tennis. 3 sets of tennis and still stunning. Wow.
And the last one. I'm not really sure what's going on, but I should be a tennis trainer. She lost in the 4th round to Daniela Hantuchova, another hot tennis player, who I saw at Wimbledon and is also high on my list.


MLK baby.
Badgers b-ball doing very well. Holla

No comments: