Monday, January 28, 2008

Provo, Utah

I was gonna lable is post "Mormons" , but I figured it stick with the city posting.
Friday the bus made a stop at BYU. We were given a real good location and had a lot of help student volunteers, which made this the best stop yet. We talked to over 1,000 people, and that is no exaggeration. We just kept giving out more and more materials. And the mormons, sorry about the stereotyping, are great people. Almost everyone was nice and sincere and interested in what we had to say. And, lots of hot girls, I mean probably half of them were married, but that's how they roll in Utah.
Yeah, so it was a surprisingly great day. Oh, and the campus is very beautiful surrounded by the mountains. So, I really like the mormons, they are pretty much just normal people, only about three of them, if I were not at BYU, would I have said "There goes a mormon" Not that thats something I say often, or would ever say, but you get the picture. I would even like to take a theology or religion class someday at BYU.

Grade: A

No comments: