Friday, August 8, 2008

Updates


A few quick updates.

#1) I'll be back on the bus starting tomorrow. Yes! Provides for more work, more fun, more blog potential.



#2.) Olympics- yes I guess the opening ceremonies have already happened. And sports, or at least soccer started a few days ago. I've seen a lot of bloggers out there hating on the Olympics, but I for one love them. Once every four years I will watch swimming and track and field. And if you stay up late at night, you'll catch the occasional field hockey, water polo, or team handball match. Oh, and don't forget about Lebron, Kobe, D-Wade, Dwight Howard and the rest.
3.) Brett Favre - So I believe the saga is completed. Brett Favre is a member of the NY Jets. Weird.
But I am ok with it. It'll be much like Montana on the Chiefs might do ok and even make the playoffs, but as Montana is always a 49er, Favre is always a Packer. I wish he would of stayed retired, but this might be the best solution after the way things have gone down the past month.


See ya'll on the road!

No comments: