Saturday, February 2, 2008

San Francisco, CA

We stopped Thursday at the University of San Francisco. We were supposed to do an interview for the wake-up news on the NBC channel, but the canceled at about 4:00 AM.
We had a pretty good spot at USF and good access to students. I wouldn't say that they were the most interested, but people that stopped by were pretty nice. One girl said "You are perfect. You made my day." I'm not sure if she was using the you singular or plural, but I'm thinking it was the former. Lots of good looking girls on campus, lots of ethnic diversity. A pretty cool place. Then it rained.

We went out in SF to meet up with a friend of mine and watch the Badger game, probably 10 Wisconsin fans at this particular bar. That's how we roll. A good game too. It was great to see my buddy who I haven't seen in over a year. The bar we were at was pretty nice, good food and beer (JJ says the best wings so far on the trip. I'll take his word for it) But EXPENSIVE. Yeah, prices are a bit higher in Cali.

Grade:B

No comments: