Friday, November 9, 2007

Your the most corrupt offical in the game....and you can't do that!



This post topic was originally going to be the name of my blog, but it was a bit too long. Still one of my favorite things. For those of you that don't know the reference, it's about Jeff Tarango's tantrum at Wimbledon in 1995. He believed he was getting cheated, and actually stormed off the court and left. Screaming at the chair umpire, "You're the most corrupt official in the game! And you can't do that!" and smashing the two balls in his pocket to the ground. And that was pretty much the highlight of his carrer. Ha. I respect the way he plays, though. Full of Fire and Passion, similar to myself, although I never made it to Wimbledon, or outside of Milwaukee.











Good memories. We can only hope to see excitement like this again someday. Though in the last few months I did heae reports about alleged match fixing and poisoning in tennis. (Both by Russians)

Yesterday I found a giant box of chocolate chips in the walk in cooler where I live. (It's a big lodge with like 15 people living there, but a box of chocolate chips? Yes. It's gotta be like 20 pounds) A good find.

No comments: