Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Drunken Duncan Ferguson


Alright folks, this is my first ever blog. It's the start of something big. Big things poppin'.
I've got a lot to give the world. It'll be by no means as groundbreaking as Creedthoughts, but I'll do what I can.
I'll cover a variety of topics, especially football (soccer) and politics because I just got a job with a great political organization, which shall remain nameless.


Yeah so I have high hopes for this shit. I don't yet have a definite format, but I'll have lots of time on my hands as I just moved to rural Montana. Yeah, Montana. Another reason for writing this blog.

Things I like right now: Big Dunc, Yakubu, Champions League, T.I., Benjani Mwaruwari, Mandy Moore, Harry Potter, having a job, Wi bowling, whiskey, Irish Coffee, college basketball, Steven Colbert, Jeff Probst, Kool-Aid, Milwaukee, Todd Martin

Quite a list. Hopefully all those things will be subjects of future posts.
That's all for now. This is just a TASTE of what's to come. I'll make all this shit rain so hard you'll need an um-brella.
Before signing off, I'd like to thank Big Dunc, the man who has made this all possible.

No comments: