Friday, May 28, 2010

World Cup Fever

I hope you enjoyed "Survivor Week" last week, some of my most stellar posts if I say so myself.
Just quick note on Lost before I jump into my in-depth World Cup Coverage.
So, the Lost finale, I enjoyed it, though I'm not sure I totally understood it. It was definitely a thoroughly good watch, and as usual, the island story was much more interesting than the sideways world. I liked how they wrapped up the island story - a few sacrifices, a few people stay, a few people escape to the real world. The last 15 minutes were a bit murky. Was this just Jack's purgatory? Why did they all have to be together? What happened to Jack's fake son? Shannon over Nadia? Hmmm. I'll have to think about those for a while.

Two weeks until the World Cup. Yes! Can't wait. I already have a few vacation days planned just to watch soccer. Exciting. This blog will be dedicated to the World Cup for the next month-plus. Sorry to all you non soccer fans.
Starting next week I'll be giving group by group previews and predictions. Enjoy.

No comments: