Time for Family Feud.
This week's topic, Most Obscure US Presidents
7. James K. Polk - one of those post founding fathers/pre-civil war guys. Campaign slogan was "54/40 or Fight", think it had to do with parallels.
6. Chester A. Arthur- Had very nice facial hair. Elementary school was the location of a bomb in the third Die Hard movie
5. Millard Fillmore- Was recently mentioned in a car commercial, otherwise would be one or two.
4. Franklin Pierce - Supposedly voted the 2nd best looking president next to JFK. Judge for yourself. Couldn't tell you a thing he did in office.
3. Benjamin Harrison - in that post civil war/pre 1900's group. Nice beard, usually confused with William Henry
2. Rutherford B. Hayes - Similar to B. Harrison, not much else I can say.
1. John Tyler - Who? Yep, that's why he's number one. Most of these names will ring a bell, but not Tyler. Bonus for anyone who can tell me SOMETHING he did in office.
I used this category twice in my games. Usually people are upset when they say like Zachary Taylor or James Buchanan or Calvin Coolidge, but in truth, my list is sound. I can tell you reasons why all unlisted Presidents are not on the list. Obscure.