Monday, July 14, 2008

Hottest Cartoon Chracters

Alright, here is the unveiling of my first Family Feud Category.
HOTTEST CARTOON CHARACTERS

1. Princess Jasmine- Wow, why isn't she real? Maybe I also like her more because I like the movie and white guys like exotic women.

2. Ariel- Yeah, she might not have proper reproductive organs, but a friend of mine said "She's the perfect woman, once she gets legs she can't talk." Wow. I'd "kiss the girl".

3. Jessica Rabbit- might be tops on people's lists, but a little too slutty for me, and she has an odd rabbit fetish.

4. Daphne- The girl from Scooby-Doo. Yes, I like redheads, I mean America likes read heads. Also, the short purple skirt is great. Much better than the Sarah Micheller Geller version.

5. Pocahontas- I like. Looks pretty sassy in that pic.


6. Prince Eric- a dashing lad.

7. Bell- definitely the girl next door except for the whole Beast thing.

8. He-Man - Strong, great hair

9. Fred - from Scooby-Doo, a bit (a lot) WASPy, but what can you do?

No comments: