Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Montana

Here are some pictures of Montana, for those of you who don't have facebook.

Here are some pictures of the ranch I work at and lived at for about 5 months. This is where advanced political research takes place.

Here is the view from my bedroom window. Awesome. Never thought I'd wake up to this.



A few weeks ago, the State Department brought a bunch of foreign journalists from developing countries to learn about democratic elections. They were from places like Rwanda, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, and Malawi. It was pretty cool. Below is a Emmanuel from Uganda. Ballers.

Lastly, here is a little power hour I had at my house as a house warming. Mostly college interns came, and I showed them the beauty of the 90's Power Hour. A good crew. Great times.

No comments: