Monday, June 16, 2008

Slow

Sorry I've been slow with the updates lately. I've recently moved off the ranch, so I only have internet when I'm at work. Now that hasn't stopped me from posting in the past, but it doesn't really lend itself to quality, time-consuming posts.
Hopefully sometime this week I can upload some pictures of my time in Montana and of my new house/power hour party.

Just to hold you over for a while, here are some great quotes from Kobe Bryant. He's undoubtedly a great player, but I'm not a big fan of his. These quotes might help to change that. He's definitely keeping it real, and maybe a little weird.



Talking after the 24-point lead collapse Thursday and how to get over it: "Whine about it tonight. A lot of wine, lotta beer. A coupla shots.. Maybe like 20 of ‘em.. Digest it.. Get back to work tomorrow. Nothing you can do."

Still talking about it the next morning: "Nothing we just wet the bed. A nice big one too. One of the ones you can’t put a towel over. It’s terrible. There’s nothing you can do about it. They played great in the third quarter, we played like crap. They got back in the game and pulled out a great win, now it’s time to move on to the next one. Period."
(Maybe he really did have 20 shots)

Talking about Harry Potter: "He had more problems with Voldemort than we have dealing with the media after a loss"
(nice way to put it all into perspective Kobe)

Yeah, so good stuff. It is possible that Kobe is a little nuts.

No comments: