Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Survivor Finale



Another season of Survivor has come and gone. What was this, number 16? Wow. Lots of good times. Jeff Probst called this one of the most exciting seasons yet. I'm not sure if I agree with him. I didn't like the fans vs. favorites theme. When people already know each other the game is totally different. There were tons of back stabs and blind sides which made the game interesting, but maybe there was too much strategy. Someone like Chet and maybe even Cirie should be voted out right away. Did getting rid of Joel really help the team? And James and Jonathon, two of my favorite players, both had to be taken off due to medical reasons. Man.
On Thursday night I had a pretty strange dream about Parvati and Amanda. I'll spare you the details, but I should have known they would be the final two. In the end, I was totally rooting for Amanda. I feel she deserved it more. Two seasons in a row, two finals, lots of challenge wins, two tough losses.
Yeah, so some quality TV again. Even in a season I don't particularly like, it is still my favorite show on television and something I look forward to watching. Look for me to be on 2 seasons from now. I'm feeling the Survivor producers will get their heads out of their ass and put me on the show. I feel I have America's backing. What will my occupation be? Political worker, bus-around-the-country passenger, blogger? Can't wait.

No comments: