Monday, December 10, 2007

Things I like right now.

It's been a while since I've written about random nothingness, so here it goes. Here's a list of things I like right now.

Music-Carnival Vol. II Wyclef's newest CD, just came out a few days ago. Pretty good so far- great tracks with Norah Jones, Paul Simon, Mary J. Blige
"We Takin' Over"- DJ Khaled
"I Believe" - Blessed Union of Souls
"Both Sides Now" - Joni Mitchell
"I'll Fly with You" - Gigi D'Augustino, a real banger
"Hallelujah" - Jeff Buckley
"Smile" - Lily Allen
"Make it Rain" - remix
"Changes" - David Bowie
" 911" Wyclef and Mary J
" Notorious Thugs" Biggie and Bone Thugs

Movies- Haven't really seen many movies lately in theaters or on DVD. I do wanna see "I Am Legend", looks pretty nice.

Books- Right now I'm reading "My Life with the Saints" by James Martin and "Claudius the God" by Robert Graves.

TV- I'm still holding it down for reality TV. Right now...
Survivor- not the best season, though, no one I really like a lot. Still my favorite, though.
The Amazing Race- pretty good season from what I've seen
Project Runway- yeah, I admit it, I really like this show. I know nothing about design and will never make any clothes, but it's well done. And there is quite a cast of characters this year. I'm also looking forward to Top Chef. Bravo knows what's up.
Heroes- my non-reality entry. Lots going on. A bit crazy, but cool.
Lost- well, it's not on right now, and I didn't see the end of season 3, but maybe Christmas.

Girls- I'm pretty much a ladies man and got tons of game, at least in my head, but there is always time to day dream.
Mandy Moore- always been high on my list. For some reason, based on her career choices, I think she'd be pretty cool too. Yeah
Emmy Rossum- The one from "The Day After Tomorrow" and "Phantom of the Opera". If you don't know her or don't believe me, check out the pics on her website. Holla
Maggie Grace- don't know too much about her, just the hot girl on Lost. But check out this amazing pic. Most be photoshopped or something. Wow.
Alicia Keys- greatly talented and greatly attractive.

Sports Stuff- College basketball is back. That makes me happy.
Yakubu- hat trick yesterday, and my Toffees are on quite a run.
Packers- Yes. I thought they would be average this year at best, but wow. Favre is playing maybe his best ever. Our recievers are maturing and the defense as well. Grant is good and now even special teams is stepping up. Yes.
Tennis- US won Davis Cup for first time since 1995, 'bout time.

Random Stuff- I live somewhere with a fire place for the first time. It is pretty nice.
I also live somewhere very dark for the first time, and man, the stars are great, beautiful.
Facebook is fun.
I've been laughing a lot lately.
Work is pretty good. I'm gonna be on a bus tour soon traveling the country. I'll keep you posted.
RC Cola
I have a pretty nice beard.
I like karyoke and pub trivia, but haven't done them for a minute. Gotta change that.
Nintendo Wii is pretty nice. Far some reason I always make my characeter (Mii) have platinum hair. Yes.

That's about all you need to know about Tony "Bizzie" Brown for now.
Holla, Holla, Holla

No comments: