New Year, whoo! Time for more predictions. In the year 2010.......
Well, check back on my 2008 predictions, I think about 4% of them came true. Hopefully this time I'll be a little closer to the mark.
In the year 2010.....
-the Milwaukee Brewers will make the playoffs (starting out bold)
- the Lost finale with disappoint (staying bold)
- Brandon Jennings will not be Rookie of the Year
- Everton will not win any trophies
- Wisconsin Badgers basketball will win either the Big 10 regular season or Big 10 tournament
- Wisconsin Football will make a BSC Bowl
- The Republican Party will gain lots of seats in the House but only 2 seats in the Senate
- The Olympics will be somewhat interesting
- Tron, Robin Hood, Priest, and Toy Story 3 will be tight
- The A-Team, The Karate Kid, and Little Fockers will suck
- I will begin writing the Great American Graphic Novel
- I will go on a date
- I will get a real job or get into a great masters program
- I will get into great shape
- I will be on Survivor
- The US will make the Quarterfinals of the World Cup
- Three celebrities that might die - Lil Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Winona Ryder
- chances of me leaving Milwaukee 45%
- purple will be the hot fashion color
- Alicia Keys will still be super hot
There you go. Looks like 2010 will be an exciting year. I'm ready. Are you.
One more prediction
In the year 2011.......
The Green Bay Packers will win the Superbowl